Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Glad to know I'm not the only one:

I saw my friend at Save-on-Foods... she had a load full of boxes, a case of chocolate milk, and other assorted items. This lady is the hot lunch lady. She does a very good job at being Mrs. Hotlunch... I certainly couldn't do that job. This morning I once again packed the chicklets their lunches... and was in the midst of cramming planners into backpacks.. and decided to quickly read yesterdays note... "Remember it's hot lunch tomorrow". Nice. Alright little people hand me back your lunches... I am already on top of the game for tomorrow morning... that's right... last Wednesday of the month is hot lunch... how could I forget...? Well, fairly easily... when I bumped into Mrs. Hotlunch at Save-on-Foods... she too had packed her children's lunches. I feel so much better now!

2 comments:

gemmak said...

Lol....I think I need this 'hotluch' thing further expalined.....you mean once a month they get a hot lunch made for them at school as opposed to taking lunch or am I missing something here :o/ heh.

gemmak said...

er...'hot lunch' even! Tsk @ me.