Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Heeeyyyyyy!!!!

I like my clock...except that I can't get it to move down. Damn my new green clock. Is someone able to move my new green clock?
Damn the horrible feeling that I have in my head right now... I went today to have some gum grafts.. now I feel like I have road rash.... inside my head... the drugs I have taken are not doing their job. Here, put your hand on the screen... thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud.... that's what I'm feeling... and this isn't even a headache.

2 comments:

Chastity said...

I like the clock too. I only wish that that's what time it is here...that's 3 hours ago...

Photominer said...

The clock is cool, isn't it fun to play with the template? Sorry I changed the colour of my blog and that it's no longer green.