Wednesday, August 11, 2004

And the day started off with silence...

Still have that headache.. more of a neckache.. won't spend much time here... maybe I'll leave the transposed letters... always looking for an effect...... that'll be fun.
Kind of nervous... it's just the crazy blond girl and me... the house is very silent... except for her morning shows that she likes to watch... (shows that have (evil) high pitched voice overs for characters...) I don't have to wear a referree shirt... or in the girls case, wear a white T-shirt and sway to and fro when her world starts to implode, or a cross around my neck, or carry a peace sign in my pocket to flash at her.... I'm thinking that the queen of the castle is rejoicing in her aloneness. I am certain though, that if I do not go along with misconceptions of what HER day will turn out like... I could be shredded.. she is rather cat like.... and I am her favourite couch.

No comments: