Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Loyalists!

I'm here !

Living through the whackiest of evilest of moments in the past number of weeks ... but as always ... I am forever optimistic that my temporary station is just temporary .. and the gang busting crazy chick is out there somewhere .. just waiting to make an appearance.

In things that are boring. ME. I fit that description every state possible. I did read a book. That counts for excitement. However; the book even though it was an adventure ... left me kind of going .. hmmmm ... there are more in the series .. but once the main character escapes death seven times in one book .. it gets boring. VERY boring. I stuck the book out to the end .. just to see what happened. Yae me.

I'm making my way over to a new program I am running, even though it is temporary .. I am quite pleased to be doing something slightly different for a short period of time. I am hoping to wrap up all forms of my employment by the end of June, with the exception of a single luncheon in July & August with the peoples. Enough is enough with slouching along .. actually I am hoping to just be back to my boring work in July .. well .. if not sooner. But alas .. I have no control over who and what decides how I am going to proceed.... in the meantime .. I continue eating an antiinflammatory diet ... do my best to practice calm, even positive filled thoughts ... all the time.  I don't mind the crazy electrified energy that comes my way ... it helps me regain the momentum in reigning in who I once sort of was .. a crazed exercising middle aged boring wife with three jobs who likes to photograph all things .. while doing actually none of that ... good thing I really never took up cooking in my lifetime together with the husbandman and family .. otherwise I would be missing that ... however .. I am not.

The boys' band is making some movement towards building themselves upward and onward in this crazed music industry. I am hopeful that they might start to see their fan base grow .. and the Canadian world might begin to get to know their music .. cause they are ever so cute ...

The beastly furry boy is quite the character .. a wild boy outside .... ripping apart all sorts of things .. the latest was the barbeque cover .. that was actually being used to house my bike .. because at the time .. we no longer had a bbq .. now we have a bbq .. and no cover .. for my bike .. or the newly acquired bbq. Oh doggy dog ... how crazed he is. Just noticed him outside .. carrying around his freshly rolled in the dirt tennis ball .. and being all wild and cat like ... throwing it in all directions .. well .. it seems all have settled for the moment .. he is taking a time out on the trampoline ... Angus loves the trampoline ... it's his gazing spot .. and it helps in his ball rolling games that he likes .. of course the trampoline has taken quite the hit as far as human functionality .. he has chewed off all the foamy stuff, and ripped the netting apart .. but now that we don't have smallish children wishing to jump on it .. then it seems fit for Angus purposes ..

In other things that are MORE exciting than dog speak ...

WHAT ABOUT MY GARDENING ADVENTURES?

When will they happen .. will they EVEN happen ... at all ?

Currently I can not stand ont he foot for any sort of time .. I can walk ... I guess ... I am not sure if I am harming or curing myself with that maneuver .. I can't tell. Even still ..  I seem to think that I can do great gardening adventures ... which somehow involve a shovel and sure footedness. Stupidly wrong .. I will say that now. I am DEEPLY disappointed .. as I wished to recreate a visionary front yard this year .. something that would be pretty and elegant to look at ... now that the front of the house has changed .. somehow I haven't changed with the house so far .. so that vision .. will remain a vision. oh well.

OH .. the sun has found itself back in the sky .. and the high cloud has drifted away. I have another busy day ahead of me .. I am thinking .. so I best be moving along here .. nothing here to see I say people.

No comments: