Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Day to me.

Today I am doing one thing.

Or TEN.

Make that TWENTY.

I will do TWENTY things on the twentieth day.

Twenty rhymes with plenty, which is exactly what I have to do.

Like ...

Buy a couple of presents ... for people ...

Like ...

The children.

Buy a gift ... for someone ...

Like ...

A wonderful pair of mothers ...

Maybe buy a gift for the husband ... or not! (jk)

~~~~~

In things that are important ...

I think tomorrow is supposed to be nice outside ... I think me and my camera are going to go for a stroll, well - a ride then a stroll.

My life is upside down with responsibilities .. as in ... do I bake? .. do I bottle wine? ... do I shop for things ... ? do I vacuum ... ? Did I send out christmas cards .. ? no no no no no no no no and no.

BUT ... I did learn something very very very wonderful ... more wonderful than all those twenty thousand things put together ... I make a difference. Not to my family .. cause I make a difference to them all the time ... "look ... your laundry is done, ... or I bought you conditioner, now you can brush your hair, "yes, I will give you a ride to the mall ... and back again in a short period of time, without a doubt I will drive around at 1 am in the morning listening to a mastered CD of your band, not a problem that I drive to pick you up from a concert at 3 am in the morning, even though I need to be at work at 0730, yes I did go shopping for Jimmy Juice and Pipenza milk, oh .. we have food again !

BEYOND doing the little things for the little family .. there is a greater family that I meet up with each week ... and I learned my importance to them ... what a nice gift.

In the meantime ... my giftiness has not stopped .. I bought new drinking glasses last night .. cause for 15 dollars ... nicely weighted glasses ... that makes me happy ... and MORE importantly .. I really think that it is supposed to be sunny tomorrow ... and with the wind that is predicted for today .. I am hoping up a STORM that we get some blue sky ... and I am going to run away and do some photo-ing ....

IT'S ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT.

Christmas .. ya ya ... christmas will come, gifts will be wrapped ... dinner served ... BUT the photo ops ... now that is something that I can not miss!
Nothing like being selfish at this time of year!

I could wait till after christmas ... and go then .. and I probably will ... ! ...

In the meantime ... I just keep watching that little christmas video made by those face.plant characters and chuckle ... so much in store for these guys ... it is unfathomable to even contemplate ... and then I watch the PIP and continue to marvel at her incredible character .. and wonder .. holy crap .. these two little (BIG) beings are the most amazing gifts one could continue to receive !

The husband .. well .. I would like him more if I could split him into TWO .. the one fellow I would send to work .. and then his duplicate could shimey around the homestead and build up a storm of all the things that we wish to accomplish and enjoy ... like a porch and a pergola, and a deck, and a front door, and another room, and a book case, and another french door ... and a picket fence ... not that I am asking for much ... AT ALL. In the meantime we will get him a dog. That wont be time consuming now will it?

Yes .. back to that twenty things and counting..... I better go get the Pip a christmas present .. cause we do not want a mad Pip storming around these parts on christmas day ... can't have the most beautiful girl in the world have a frown on her face ...

19 and counting ...

No comments: