Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My friend and I.




One would think that I am talking about the Eagle being my friend... did you look into the eyeball of the second picture... ? this guy was no friend. Actually.... I was talking of my friend over at Ms. L's, and she told me how she posted some Eagle pics... which reminded me that I had photos in my camera from last weeks adventures with the PIP. This guy was so not interested to see us that he positioned that hiney to shoot great things from it. I was later told that that means something great. OK.. ouch not thinking the same thing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

Gahhh...you are so lucky to find these beautiful birds!!! I only know now to drive for miles and miles to find them!

Susan said...

You do have interesting friends!