Thursday, October 02, 2008

What a Bohemian!

I just picked up some music... for the boy.. but I tried it on for size. I could do it.... but the boy would be better at it. I am thinking I might bribe the boy to play Queen's Bohemian Rapshody. I just love that it... but you know.. I really don't want to learn how to play it... I just want to listen!!!!

Onto other things:

I was able to throw down grass seed yesterday. Hopefully it will grow.

The hair is finally moving by itself again... just in time to have it recoloured.

I helped the girl do a project last night... I hope I get a good mark on it.

I started cleaning up the girls room again today, but it scared me so I left... I have to get back to it. I like the boys room... nothing ever really moves, except the cords for his electric guitar, or his game boy charger.. and that's about it. Sometimes spiders move, and then I remove them.

WE sang happy birthday to the stuffed dog that was once real yesterday.. as it was the real life but now dead dogs birthday. Pippy even got a present for her. This dog is quite comical.... or maybe that could be the children... hmmmm.

No comments: