Thursday, May 08, 2008

things that I should do....

this could probably be the longest list ever known to man!...
  1. Someone of authority needs to take over the dissection of the girl's room. the 30 minute routine was working well for the handling of the same items over and over again. One day I would find them on the floor, the next day the bed, and the next day laid on a chair. It is like a bad department store with no associates to tidy up after the crazy shoppers. Or really, a regular trip to WALMART!
  2. The car needs a vacuum. Wait, so does the house!... ( I didn't know about black interior, and that all dirt is white on black interior....)
  3. I have stacks of clothes to get rid of .. but the people that call to come and collect, still haven't called. Was it really bad to send only the left feet of shoes?
  4. Find the right feet of shoes passed on.
  5. I guess the single sock pile wont be a big hit either with the clothes pick up people.. now what do I do?
  6. I would like to pressure wash the back deck... now that is something fun. I must do it quickly... as the husband is really itching for that job. Now I must get it to stop raining.
  7. Scrapbook... scrapbooking... what is that?
  8. Purge the files from the recreation therapy school. I went looking for something last week, and found it. I have already been through this box of files two times since finishing. Now it is time to completely OFF THE BOX. What do I need with it any longer? I am a one day a weeker recreation person. I don't remember practices and protocols.. hell I don't even remember to go to my girls school to see how her schoolwork is progressing! ( mind you.. she did refuse to go. That chick!)
  9. Plant my free cedar trees! Yae for me... I managed to scoop some cedar hedges... now I just need to plant...
  10. Speaking of scooping.... well, must go. The list will only continue to grow.

No comments: