Monday, March 19, 2007

I found it, a posting template.

Hello big world out there, I have found my space once again. I can't figure out why myself, the 'queen of impatience' insists on waiting around some days for this blog to load. It is freakishly slow, and in that time that I hover and wait I start to think of many things that I should be doing.

This morning I haven't had many tasks so far.

I haven't:
  • asked anyone to get up
  • told anyone to hurry
  • asked mind warping questions like "where is your backpack?"
  • reminded anyone to pack swimming gear & goggles
  • driven anywhere
  • brushed anyones hair
  • helped find a coat
  • loaded up lunches
  • told the catdog to be good and not get into things
  • heard a bell ring at 9:00

Clearly this must be spring break. And,.... as I am officially eight minutes into it, I have been enjoying myself immensely. Mind you, I only have one little soul awake so far, all should be quiet for a while.

No comments: