Thursday, January 18, 2007

scary fingertips

I wrote a note to the Hamstersons teacher.

I probably shouldn't do things like that. Although we have been in email contact, that isn't the issue. The issue is the random thoughts that I command from the fingertips.

Todays email went like this:

The Gramster has an orthodontic appt today at 2:15.

I did request that he please be prepared and ready to go today at 2:00, this might be a rather large request, although I asked him twenty times before he left my sight this morning. I am hoping the reminder was enough.

I will attempt to try something different today: I hold this grand vision as someone who is a rather normal parent that sits outside the school and waits to pick a child at the specified time. I may be asking too much, so if you see a crazy woman standing at your door this afternoon throwing temporary unloving darts from her eyes at a certain someone, and seems to be hissing, you may want to tell the class to duck... all of course except GRAMSTER.

I do not believe this will happen... I could not possibly be three times lucky! ****

OH.. and in other news worthy news...

I asked the boy if he liked his PE class... like DANCE. He told me he loves it. Maybe give him a 16th chance. He has always wanted to learn hip hop/ dance. For sanity reasons I never pursued a dance class for him. This is his first one. He may just be OVER the TOP EXCITED and yet annoyingly ENTHUSIASTIC about his new found footwork.

He proudly showed me his moves.. they were pretty slick.


*** I have had two occasions fetch him from his classroom, plus other times, but not for ortho appts ***

No comments: