Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pip has talent.

Earlier today, in the knick of time, I read a notice out of Pip's backpack. It asked for kids in grades 3, 4 & 5 to go to the gym at 12:15 so they could join the choir. I encouraged my Pip to break out of her shell, and go sing for the world. Sing for the masses... sing to those that could hear her far and wide. She told me I was wierd... I agreed. So anyways.. I did say to her: "go and sing little lady... this is something that you can do, all you have to do is believe in yourself". Once again she told me I was weird, and I agreed. That did not matter, what did matter was the fact that the Pip knew that she could sing, and she had the talent to do it.

She happily reported back to me at the end of the day that she did brave the big cold gym at lunch time.. without any other friends for support, and she is now an official member of the choir. My Pip, such talent.

No comments: